Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer time fun.. Beach and Olvera Street

Nevermind the people in the front check out the body surfers.
(Scott, Tim and Jesse)



We took the train to historic Olvera st. in Los Angeles. Of course our main purpose for the trip was to eat taquitos.


ElvisAnn loved the guitars of course.

Candy, Candy, Candy!



Time to eat! My family has been coming here to eat Taquitos since before I was born. (1972)
They are amazing!


Had to stop and see the old LA fire house

Mama, ElvisAnn, and Uncle Casey on the train

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog Emma. ElvisAnn is so cute and I love looking at the pictures. You have had a wonderful and busy summer. I love you!
Mom

Sarah said...

ElvisAnn has grown so much! She is such a pretty girl. It sounds like you are having lot's of fun. Can't wait to see you, hopefully soon.