Saturday, July 11, 2009

Let Freedom Ring!!!


Happy 4th of July! Now what is more American than Pumpkin Pie.


Water Gun fight in the Pool. Great
action shot.

We painted ElvisAnn's toes to match Mommy's!


ElvisAnn and Grandma Goodman waiting for the
fireworks to begin!

...And I proudly stand up next to you and
defend her still today. Cause there aint no doubt
I love this land!!! God bless the U.S.A.!!!!

We ended the night with some sparklers!

Awwww cute, its a heart.

I was trying to spell my name...

4 comments:

Robin said...

It looks like you guys have been everywhere lately!! I love the Proud to be an American song quote. That song will always have a special place in my heart. Right next to you and B! Let's play next week!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

This looks like so much fun!

akamoroti said...

Looks like you have lots of fun. Told you I would post a comment.
-Tyler