Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family day at the OC Zoo

I have never been to the OC zoo, its tiny, but they had
2 black bears, mountain lion, and some other animals.
ElvisAnn loved it!

brushing the goats


wild peacock....don't attack!





The Irvine park had their annual pumpkin thingy, I was
pleasantly surprised, but bummed because I would have
dressed for the occasion.


Pony rides! Ya!






We made it through the hay maze on the first try.



I was so afraid ElvisAnn was going to smash the pumpkins
because she kept picking them up and dropping em. Luckily
they were all ok.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

i like elvisann's zoo outfit

Yvettes Campbell said...

I like her outfit too...it's very fitting for your outing. She is getting so big.

Shelly said...

I call that zoo the monkey-bird zoo since that seems to be what is mostly comprised of. However, my kids enjoy it and that's what matters.