Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Hwy 1 Westy trip


ElvisAnn loves running on the beach and sleeping in the van!

one of the key stops of the trip, to visit the "Go Westy" shop in Los Osos, CA. Our van felt at home with all of his relatives. The completely restored big blue 4x4 van on the right can sell for up to $120,000 and the other restored vans go for around $40,000.



Scott enjoyed the cold and scenic morro bay rock surf break


The Westy's got some sunbathing in at pismo


Cruising side by side on the sand. Hi Steve!

ElvisAnn loves the horsey ride



The Westy was ready to do some farming, but we had to go.

The infamous "Church of Skatan"



casey joined us for one night and surfed with us at Ventura

4 comments:

Skyler said...

Is this your Westfalia? I think every time I have seen Scott in the last couple of years, he has talked about getting one. congrats.

It's a King Thing...You Wouldn't Understand said...

Well, you make me want one of those for our family! Your little Elvis Ann is growing up so fast...I'm sure you think that even more so! I'm so excited that you have another one on the way too! I think you should post some prego pictures, since no one can tell anyways. :) Sorry I missed the boutique! How was it?? Hope to see you guys soon!

E-M-J said...

Hey Kings! I need to be added to your blog so I can look at it! I didn't even know that you had one! miss you guys.

boutique went awesome, van is pretty fun, well bring it to the next family get together.

Hi skyler!

It's a King Thing...You Wouldn't Understand said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.