Thursday, December 18, 2008

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl






I put a ball in front of ElvisAnn when she first started to walk when she was about 11 1/2 months old. To my surprise she kicked it, then chased after it and kicked it again! I couldn't believe my eyes she was dribbling the ball all on her own. I was so excited. (For those of you that don't know- Scott and I both grew up playing soccer, All my siblings played, cousins etc. As a kid and a teen that was just part of my life. I love soccer and miss it so much. Note: if anyone wants to start a co-ed indoor team, give me a call) Anyways we began having soccer games in our kitchen, Mom vs Dad with ElvisAnn running around kicking the ball in either direction. Its pretty funny.

Scott went on a surf trip to Mexico and when he was crossing the border he saw these little soccer uniforms. He wasn't able to resist and bought one for ElvisAnn. When he got home he surprised me by putting it on her and had her dribbling around the house. I laughed so hard, mostly because the thing barely fit her. Infact she split the shorts. ElvisAnn is just a chubby kid, and sometimes we underestimate her size. She had so much fun and is pretty aggressive like her Mother is, check out that face! I can't wait for her to reach 5 when we can put her on a soccer team, hopefully with Diego; and Daniel and Scott can be the coaches. (However I will be the team trainer since I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the game. :) haha)

1 comment:

Christine Archibald said...

What fun pictures! I guess she is a natural. I LOVE the outfit, hilarious! You can start her training early.